Friday, July 31, 2009

I'M IN THE GEEK IN THE PINK

Hello guys and girls..haha..its been long since I enter my own blog…read ppls blog own blog din update..lolz…anyway wat to do…lifes getting busier…in a blink of eye November month will juz approach out of nowhere…haha..juz finished my UK 2… tired of studying so decided to update my blog..

hmmp wat did I do when I finish a certain exam??…..of coz sleep!! haha..today is like a paradise to me..stop thinking and sleep from 3pm to 8pm!! wow 5 hours…! haha my biggest record..usually max aso 3 hours nia..hehe..den after sleep of coz tv!! my bro juz subscribe Astro…I was excited coz I get to watch Discovery Channel and House Md at last…last time wen I was small I have astro but me and brother juz can’t stop watching the cartoon channel..so parents cancel Astro..i guess now they don mind as we know how to control ourselves..lolz

after tv of coz internet..however almost everyday I will online to rest after studying..research on quotes…haha…depends la if I still have the energy to go online..haha…while I was researching, I found this quote

“Life is trying things to see if they work” by Ray Bradbury

as we can see we will keep on trying trying and trying to do things beyond our limits till the end of our life..for example…I wan to go to outer space one day..it looks impossible but I will try eventhough I know it is impossible..it make lifes more meaningful if u actually try to do it…and not hiding behind a wall and say I can’t do it..theres a lot of quotes la..u can go find in internet..talking about internet..Li En ask me a question
li en
me
What to type in the search engine to find Christian activities for Morning Prayer..?

aiya type anything la..christian activities, Christian puzzles, Christian quiz or whatever..sure gt wan

owh reli ah?

den I say of coz reli la, Internet so wide..u can find anything u wan…lolz

back to quotes..haha I started searching about it to help me la..if u know me well I’m a negative thinker la..so I can’t keep on seeking advice from my friends right as they have their own things to do..can’t reli disturb them rite..so I find quotes to help myself..lolz

ok la gonna end here..will be making some changes on my background…and will be lost again till after my trials…hehe…don worry I will reply ur comments still but not going to update…muaks


I'M IN THE GEEK IN THE PINK!!

No comments: