Monday, March 16, 2009

Confrontation

hmmmp ok today is monday...last nite watching movie from 9pm to 12pm..hehe...den later decided to update my blog..so nw dis is my second post of the week...today woke up late..around 12 sumting..hehe..slept late last nite..den later go makan lunch..after lunch called lien and jiawen abt badminton..asking to call anyone they wan to go for badminton(don reli like to be the organizer)

there is one estate thing happen today..wen i called likwin whether she can go a nt...she all of sudden asked me whether i knw Jeremy??so i wonder which Jeremy shes talking abt??because one of my cousin's son named Jeremy too..den she told me dat he told her dat i got related to him..so im sure shes..den again i was curious hw she communicate with him and hw she knws him??well he is the taekwando instructor for our skul..dat is hw she knws him..and all the while the person dat i always saw in skul is my cousin's son..no..im an AUNTY...haha..we didn't meet for like 8 years...nt sure..so can't rmb his face...i can't imagine dat he still rmb me..dat time i was having long hair..haha..btw i decided nt to cut my hair..gona keep it long..hehe

anyway back to the point..after dat went to Penang with my parents...March is the month dat my parents have to go to Penang every weekdays for my dad's radiotheraphy...wen we reach Pantai Hospital, my dad ask me and my mum to go to Giant..we decided to walk there for Giant juz situated next to the hospital..one bad thing while walking with my mum..she keep on complaining dat shes sweating la..hot la..so far la..ish..one thing abt Giant..boring..haha..so we decided to grab some food at kfc..den walk back to the hospital..the radiotherapy room is at the basement..my parents love to use the stairs but i don like..because wen the moment i wen in, there is this awfull smell..k enuf abt hospital..later reached home....

den prepare to go to math ttn..wen me and tjen sat on the chair, we started to crap non-stop. there's one thing happen again dat makes us laugh non-stop..its about transformation..Lien was so sure dat wen they say scale factor -2 means the image formed will be smaller than the object...so me and tjen follow her lo because she so sure ma..den later teacher say wen theres - means the enlargement will be at the opposite..we laugh because we knw its stupid but we still believe lien..haha..den later on the way bac, as u guys knw me and tjen always go back from and come to ttn together wan will crap nonsence in the car...we always pray dat the car won collapse..haha...

after sending tjen bac, wen to makan supper..usually i order nescafe peng..but today i wan to order hot wan...i told the waiter' i wan nescafe hot wan' i feel dis sentence veri cacat...so i ask my mum to translate in hokkien for me..but the guy seems to understand wat i ask..lolz..hot wan..haha broken eng..

I shall end dis post by saying Pura Vida!!

ps:if u guys wan to knw y i keep on saying Pura Vida, search in wikipedia and u will knw y...

ps:ppl who does judgement doesn't know u well!!! GOD knows u very well because HE does not judge u who u are but instead He pours the abundant LOVE to u and He will always FORGIVE u wateva sins u have commited. He accept us as His child no matter wat we look like..F and F!!!

6 comments:

Sachan said...

pura vida is pure life izit??
Hahaha...you're nephew got so many girl fans...

jess said...

yea...dats wat every costa rica ppl will say during their conversation..owh rily??it looks like everyone knws him..haha

YeNNeE said...

haha...i know u're jeremy's aunty...he told me..Xp

jess said...

yea yea dat uncle wan kena whack liao..haha..coming for cf next week??

YeNNeE said...

not sure la depends la see if got transport ni i will come..Xp y miss me izzit??? LOL

jess said...

sad case...juz curious whether u ar coming a nt??lolz