Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pura Vida

Hey my fellow blogger mates, it seems dat i haven't update my blog long long time ago..actually its only 2 months..hehe..anyway 2 reasons y i din update..1st reason: busy..2nd reason: lazy...haha...since dis week is a skul holiday..so i shall update my blog a few times..after the holidays, u guys will see me disappear into thin air again...haha...i guess i will just summarize everything in one little post..


ummm ntg much happen..


life still goin on...exam juz over..not reli satisfied with my results..have to add more pepper in me...


all my dramas are back in action..hehe..excited to watch Merlin every sunday 9pm...


busy searching ppl to share with me for Jo's bday present....having dis great fear of goin to the next CF meeting...feeling the mid year exam approaching....


went to Jusco to buy Jo's present before going to her hse..met my ex classmate and my ex gang mate..Jia Yung..went to Jo's hse for her and her brother's party last Friday..loving the sandwich and the WINE..hehe..kinda addicted to it nw...loving the sensation especially wen my throat was burning with alcohol...haha...


last Saturday went to LCW centre with my frens..trying to improve my badminton skills....playing with two puppies dat my neighbour juz baught...happy when get free food..hehe...


currently listening to Bob Marley songs, Chances Are by Vonda Sheperd and Robert Downey Jr, Dream by Priscilla Ahn and all Fly and Mix Fm songs..!!


Missing my little gal, Ah Ying!!hehe..forcing my bro to take me go her hse..she came to my hse twice but I'm not at home!!


I shall end my post by saying Pura Vida!!!

6 comments:

TheophilusLove said...

by the way, whats with the landak by the side??lolz

||shanshan|| said...

at last u update.. haha!
hmm..

jess said...

the landak is there to protect my blog from crazy ppl lo...hahaha
evelyn u will see me dissapear again after holidayz..hehe

TheophilusLove said...

lolz..i wonder does the landak ever awake...because ur blog seems to be filled with crazy ppl..just kidding..haha..by the way, the landak looks familiar..wonder where i saw it.hmmp.

jess said...

i tink u juz admit dat u are one of the crazy ppl..hahaha...the landak is tjen's bday present last year...of coz u seen it b4..lolz

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.