Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chemi Sir's Specs

Greetings everyone....finals at last finish today...can relax adi...but however i have to go to chemi tuition after school which juz now in the afternoon..my dream to sleep in the afternoon vanished juz like dat..nevertheless i was enjoying tresure hunting sir's specs..while i was walking into the house i found one at the stairs and when i went into the tuition room i found THREE!!!


Presenting Sir's Specs that I have found within 1 min






lolz...and 1 more thing, Yoong give me a sugar free gum(blueberry) during Chemi tuition today...Love You...Muaks..lolz

Note that one of the gum is juz a wraper...lolz Squeky why your sampah is in my pic???
dis remind me of somthing...an advertisment dat sm created during CF camp....


Advertising Spearmint wraper in my pocket pants..lolz

Not forgetting Yoong's gum for me during physic tuition...(quite long time adi la dis one)

Juicy Fruit

4 comments:

Hui said...

I sounds so goood.. alwiz im the one giving u chewing gum.. =D anyway don be sad over something dat over d o ;D love u toooo!!

jess said...

lolz..muaks...xD

||shanshan|| said...

OMG!tengyee..!!!why you so geli wan!? keep the chewing gum until now.. xD and..you also sendiri take the wrapper wan okay? =.= not my fault >.< hehe!

jess said...

huh??i din keep the chewing gum la i keep the photo la..no meaning