Saturday, November 29, 2008

Movie Freak

YesterdaY, me woke up at 8 am...mum at pasar..not yet come back..so i decided to watch Forensic Heroes season 2 fin(left three more epi) sambil wait for my breakfast to come home...watch till 11am...finally watch fin adi..den i quickly go to channel 8tv to watch Hannah Montana...i was laughing non-stop wen they show Miley and Jake were fighting..too FUNNY...still laughing wen commercial time..my mum taught dat i have gone crazy..lolz...den later after lunch, was playing computer game, installed by my bro...till 4pm..den followed my mum to buy food to eat..den prepare to go to the closed Sunshine for SM mum going to pick me up there to go to Jusco...now I know i'm really a bad navigator...i ask my mum to turn into Jubilee there..mana tau the lrg there no entry...so have to park the car and walk to Sunshine...later we reached Jusco...went to buy the ticket first...we watch Guard Post 506


before we went into the cinema, we visit Lee Si at first..den went to a shop..we started to try on all the specs like nobody business...check out SM looks

den went to Watson, den went to buy ice cream, den went to S & J to buy something..around 6.40pm we went in the cinema...the movie was awesome...around 9pm we went home..SM dad drop me in front of my hse..hehe...i was tired and sleepy...overslept at the sofa till 12 am sumthing..woke up decided to watch The Orphanage..We share and bought dis CD
No regrets buying dis CD
Awesome!!!
Signing off with satisfying smile

3 comments:

||shanshan|| said...

what show is that?
The Orphanage?
Hmm..if really nice then borrow me lah =D

jess said...

ok if u are nt like tjen wye..haha...

||shanshan|| said...

Err..
so its "ghost" movie ah? =.=
If its not that scary ok la..
still boleh tahan!
Hahaha...!!!