Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dating With 3 Maniacs

Today went to jusco with eve wan, tjen wye and yoong around 12pm...we went to book ticket for HSM movie 1st..at 1st i don reli wan to watch but at last i aso watch coz everybody wana watch except me..but eventually it turn out nt bad..enjoy it...b4 dat we went to eat at Splendid..me and tjen order Lasagna Chicken and a cup of cuppocino while yoong and eve order spaghetti...



Lasagna Chicken

den later we went to shop..entering all the gift shops like nobody business..lolz...we met a lot of people...such as Jo and her family, lay Theng and Yi Ling, Lobhini and a lot more..lazy to list down...after entering all the shops, we stop at mcdonald...eve belanja us ice cream...



While enjoying our ice cream, I spot a VERY cute baby..was trying to take his pic but fail...den we went to cinema..the show starts around 4 sumthing...after the show, we went to Apple Donut..


den we went to 1901 Hotdog pula!!! Me kinda broke adi so din buy anything from there..oni the tam chiak Yoong buy..den we start taking photos there..

We sit there quite long la...busy gossiping while waiting for my parents to come to supply money for me.....We decided to eat nandos for dinner...


After eating, we went home..all of us reach home around 10pm sumthing....This is the most fun day ever..lolz...theres some random pics I took.........


Patrick!!!!!!

Eve

Tjen


My depressing face....(money FLY)


Yoong

Busy taking photos


Enjoying!!!!(food for friendship)

8 comments:

Hui said...

Hahaha wht u mean by 3 maniacs? LOL

Sachan said...

I thought the only maniac was me...
Hey let all your money 'fly'...ur going out wid jac n me oso..dun
4get...

Felicia said...

Those donuts looked so good! Were they really apple flavors?

Felicia

Buy a star Nasa

||shanshan|| said...

Wei! put my full name la..I belanja leh! xD you all must be proud! XP must put bold somemore..its very important!! haha!and ya i thought maniac is for shardhana only! why we three now?

jess said...

im calling everyone maniac but yours special ma gabung wit ur name wan Msm ..they all i juz call maniac..din gabung wit their name..ahh sori u all go la..i broke adi need to do some kumon job to get bac my money...

jess said...

no the donut gt all kinds of flavour..apple donut is the name of the shop..and may i know u ar???and i cant visit ur blog...XD

Natalie said...

Zz so there are so many maniacs.
Find the right one here I found one.
http://meet-rich-people.com

jess said...

natalie u are???mind intro??lolz wat do u mean by found one here??