Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Yo ppl..haha sori for the late post..after christmas kinda busy with my holiday homeworks and struggling to control my jealously..wakkaka..anyway as u can see im a last min gal..so last min doing homework..anyway bac to christmas day...


my family was invited to a christmas celebration at BM Country Club organized by the Faith Community Church at 10am..mayb u all will wonder hw come my family was invited...i have a uncle who are a christian...he is one of the member of the church..wen my dad gt some health probs...he started to bring pastor Daniel to my house...den later on, pastor Daniel started to come to my hse by himself...so, secara langsung, pastor Daniel invited my family...


i reached there kinda late...they started singing some christmas songs adi...after dat theres some talking by Pastor Daniel..he is a funny guy...haha....anyway i met Yennee, Ann Jill, Caris, Christine, Jill and Jade..after all the sessions, we had lunch....


after lunch, me and my family went to visit my aunt at Prai...then later went to Giant for a walk...reached home at around 4pm..after dat went to Tjen hse to giv her present and hang out in her hse for ahwhile...decided to walk bac from her hse around 5 sumthing..her present kinda unik..u see it looks like stones but actually its chocolate..haha


dats the best time to walk..its so windy..enjoying it..and guess wat i berjaya take a pic of a dog with short legs, long body and with bull dog face..wakaka..so cute la..check it out..


ok, usually ppl hav great dinner for christmas day..but i don't experience it becoz my family don't celebrate Christmas..furthermore my bros are not at home..anyway, i have a great day..i tot at 1st my christmas day will be dull..haha..


last but not least, i would love to wish Mabelyn Good Luck in ur PMR result..All the best and God loves U!!!


ps: will post the pics in the next entry...





signing off with a pissed face

No comments: