Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Walk To Remember

Yo...i know my starting quite lame because I'm goin to start my entry with the word 'Today' again..lolz

Today, my parents and me went to Jusco for a walk..not that long we have to come back because dad not feeling well..so reached home around 5pm..kinda bored..so I went out and jalan - jalan around my taman...while walking, i saw a pot of plant..the flowers were all dead except one


this reminds me of desire.....this flower has a strong desire to live....eventhough its friends have left it alone...it still continoue living...



i keep on walking and walking till i reached my taman padang..all of sudden i juz have this feeling taking pic of my feet

this pic reminds me of inspire....i watched a MV in tv not long ago..the MV shows various pics of people's feet at various places...so wen i reach the padang, i was thinking hmm not bad advertising the grass...if u guys notice, my toe were polished with GOLD colour..this shows dat greenery are GOLD....so i was inspired by the MV



after tired of walkng, i went home to had a bath and dinner...after dinner my dad suggested to go to Krico...since my dad was ok adi..so we went there....


On the way, i saw this adorable car..

Mayb many of u seen this kind of car b4 bt rarely rite..lolz..this car reminds me of believe....our world have all kinds of sizes of cars rite...someone oneday will invent a smaller car den dat and more canggih...teknologi semakin berkembang rite...some ppl will juz say 'aiya mana boleh la?? kereta ini sudah begitu kecil....mau bina lebih kecil ah??' haha...however..inventors take dat challenge and believe dat they can invent one smaller den dat...check it out


so dis reminds me of believe...Believe dat u can do it!!!



TO INSPIRE, TO BELIEVE, TO DESIRE


No comments: