Friday, December 5, 2008

Today's Quietness

Today went to a meeting at oldtown....abnormally i was quiet the whole session..donno why...prefer to smile and listen...hehe...sumthing wrong with me adi....usually people say i'm not quiet..i duno why...Anyway check out wat Eve Lim done to my notebook

The drink in the pic looks like someone's drink..lolz..dat someone aso PPK wan..say wan to pass to me the CD during meeting...manatau....haha...no offence..juz joking

Ps: Sori Inaar, din realise dat u have commented one of my entry..hehe..n don kill us we are innocent!!!

3 comments:

TheophilusLove said...

lolz...who is the one that PPK la??hehe..dun even dare to name that person..let me do u a favour...haha..well, its Teh Chuann Yien who ppk-ed her...haha..yea..me, got to admit..but i hav got a good reason of not bringing k..forgive me!!haha..

jess said...

...i dare k??nt scared of you aso..lolz..juz wanna make it suspen a bit ma..but looks like someone admit liao lo...nvm i forgive you!!as punishment u plan the belanja trip k..lolz

Anonymous said...

It's okay, fren. Dun worry!!