Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jars Of Clay

Jars Of Clay, currently my fav band..its a christian rock band..their songs are rock but not reli rock..i like one of their songs entitled work...for me dis song is kinda unik la..mayb for me nt u guys..check out the lyric..

Just in case, I will leave my things packed
So I can run away

I cannot trust these voices I don't have a line of prospects that can give some kind of peace
There is nothing left to cling to that can bring me sweet release
I have no fear of drowning
It's the breathing that's taking all this work

Do you know what I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"?
What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"

Empty spaces with shadows hit by streetlights
Warnings signs and weight of tired conversations
In the absence of a shoulder, in the abscess of a thief
On the brink of this destruction, on the eve of bittersweet
Now all the demons look like prophets and I'm living out
Every word they speak, every word they speak

Do you know what I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"?
What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"
What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"
Do you know what I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"?

What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"
What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"Alone, alone,
I don't want to be alone

I have no fear of drowning
it's the breathing that's taking all this work

hohohoho...went to Jusco to meet Glori today..she was waiting me outside starbucks...one funny thing happen...my mum told me 'there the girl wearing the black skirt wan' den i was like reli meh?? so i walk to her..i say is nt she la...actually dat time she was tying her hair..so barely can see her face..den i see the boy standing bside her looks familiar..like her bf oni..but i still walk away..later i walk bac to starbucks again..all of sudden dat girl called me..i was shocked..den i realise dat is Glori..long time no see...i aso cannot recognized her..b4 dat she curled her hair..but nw her hair doesn't seemed to be curled..lolz..she seems getting prettier..lolz..looks like im too old adi...lolz

i have a surprised too which is Hastane and Vi Vian have a short visit to my hse....as u can see, long time no talk to Hastane..so i was busy talking to her all the way..hahaha(dis doesn't mean dat i'm not origanally quiet)..lolz...after all those chatting..me and my parents went to 2007 shop again to eat Hokkien Mee..my mum was like asking me..'wa, how you can eat, so pedas le??'..haha i reply bac..'aiya you duno i like pedas stuff wan meh especially sambal??' i like sambal rather than cili padi..lolz..

later went together with my aunt, cousins, nephews and nieces to have a dinner at Ah Chong shop at Chai Leng Park...one of my cousin asked me...'eh you see even my son(7 years old) can eat faster den you??' so i reply bac.'aiya im enjoying the food ma..'lolz

14 Dec
ok..last but not least...would like to say Happy Birthday to these two maniacs...


Happy Blessed Birthday to Chuann Yien and Yennee


The Maniacs



Signing off with my mind full off thoughts

4 comments:

YeNNeE said...

since when la u got this pic?? never knew?? anyway thanks

jess said...

grab frm ppl's profile ma gt lo..no nid to ask wan...ur welcome

||shanshan|| said...

Waaa!
so chun got they both? xD

jess said...

yalo...if nt won't put their pics adi lo