Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali

Deepavali..having a visit to hastane rumah..we ate bihun den go sundary shop to buy ice cream..hastane belanja cost rm2.70 the most expensive one there..me and hastane ate techno ice cream while landak ate retro wan



Techno ice cream
While eating we went to the padang as usual...talk talk talk talk talk

Busy eating while talking

Talk talk talk until i spot a group of puppies so me and hastane decided to go over the other side of the padang..its kinda funny though coz wen we at the puppies they kinda scared so we try to gain their confidence first but whenever their parents running towards where their anak are we terus run to the gelongsor our landak is our guard...when the place are safe from their parents we go near them again..its kinda hard to gain their confidence and im having backpain coz bending my body too long...the puppies are under the car

after a few mins or hrs i berjaya lure one puppy out of the car......and hastane starts to scandalizing the puppy while my fingers become the puppy food..lolz


Notice my hand..haha


Then it started to lick my hand

Then the mama come back again..so we ran like mad ppl to the gelongsor...later got one human take the puppies duno go where so we started playing the see saw while waiting for jac to reach the padang...den we walk back to hastane's house after jac arrived..started to eat the kuih muih den call up my mum for its like 6 sumthing adi..den me and landak wen bac...

8 comments:

||shanshan|| said...

Eeee!!! The dog so cute!!! Hahahaa!Congrates to teng yee..*clapHand*Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

adorable !

Sachan said...

Who's landak?

jess said...

guess la so easy

||shanshan|| said...

Dont say its yi hui? =.= nono.. jac? O.o who? Haha..

Sachan said...

I know got Lim Landaklah....But I don't think it's her...
My babe izitt?????

jess said...

ur babe la

||shanshan|| said...

Ei siapa tu...? Hehee..