Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My desires

I got a few desires in my life..i think everyone have desires..one of my desires is to go to Sydney, Australia...i have the desire to go the Hillsong conference!!!yea the conference rocks..then sambil itu i can go visit the Hillsong church too...i admire the building seriously..that is one of my desire..den my another desire is helping people who need help..i will certainly join a programme which held every year by the british people..the programme is called the raleigh international adventure..this programme have three phases; environment, adventure and social work..and i will join any volunteer society..and organize my own trip to places that need our help mayb sarawak or sabah...if possible africa the place where i want to go there the most to help..my one last desire is to learn to play GUITAR..can't wait to learn after my PAT exam..currently saving money to buy a guitar...hehe..anyway these are my desires...My desires mostly need a sum of money..so i have to work hard to excel in all my exams till i graduate...and the most hard part the confirmation from my parents...that want i give to GOD to decide..whether my parents will allow...here some pics of the church and a video of the conference


Hilsong Church


Inside the church

the video i will put later..got technical problem..hehe

1 comment:

Sachan said...

Hey, you wanna change your blog title rite... Change the words 'my first time blogging'. Or just change ur layout-la...