Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Program Jejak Karisma

My class and a few student from 4 J and 4Z went to BM High to join this program..the activities are station games...the theme is perpaduan 10 checkpoints..some of the checkpoint are super lame..some not bad la..Actually i was so frustrated that i have to go to BM High but after going there its fun..can make new friends and meet some old friends there...we have free food and big hamper..Me and my friends attack our leader 4 the hamper like pigs oni..lolz..even when we are in the bus on the way back to school we still grabbing food to eat like nobody business..lolz

12 comments:

Sachan said...

I got Cornflakes!!!! hehe

||shanshan|| said...

At least you realise that..Haha!
Pigs..attacking a leader..So pityful..

MiKcHiN^^ said...

Becoming your group leader is really a hard job.... Kena bully from u all.. And I just only left 1 bottle of LongYan and 1 packet of sweets and of cause the useless basket...

jess said...

lolz i tot the basket ur fren wan nathe i dono spell his name so spell half way..haha

Hui said...

Lolz~ What a day.

MiKcHiN^^ said...

But in the end, I'm the one who helps that Lee to clean up all the things... Hate genius...

Sachan said...

MiKcHiN^^ is Michael rite??? Hey Leader! Got blog izzit??? Siva says nate a bit untrustable...she's rite... haha genius.. "teng..teng"(i'm doing my keji wan smile now)

jess said...

who is lee???
i will kill u wen i saw u sm...prepare to die

MiKcHiN^^ said...

Lee is that nathe lo..

||shanshan|| said...

sm..Never mind..I will protect you!!! Hahaha!Two vs one is better than one vs two..Kekeke~

jess said...

owh...naughty squeky...

||shanshan|| said...

=.= enough! Why nowadays everyone keep on scold me naughty? T_T so sad..I'm kuai wan okay? Haha!Dont say you are not naughty!Today use me as a pillow somemore =.= you owe me...something!Haha!Let me think what thing is that first..