Monday, October 6, 2008

My Raya Holidays

umm my holidays kinda lame though..but its fun..no regrets..first day of holiday which is saturday, i went to badminton court hall near billion kota permai with my friends eve, cy, jia wen and eve youth members. I went there after my BM tuition. It was fun and I finally learn the rules when playing double...then later we went to a coffee shop nearby to eat but I end up drinking instead of eating...and while i was drinking I din realise that theres an insect in my drink until cy told me...Pastor Vincent says that having an insect in your drinks will double the vitamin content of the drink...and all of us laugh...lolz..anyway i drank it finish for i don't really mind if theres an insect in my drink...

Den my next trip is SPCA!!! Its a such great experience!! I went there with my friends MSM, Vi Vian, Jo, Hastane and Jac. We love the animals there..We kinda like scandalizing them taking pics wit them like nobody business...lolz we help mdm Tan the person who incharge there to put med on them and actually we can bath them but unfortunately that day rain....For my opinion I think we shouldn't pity the dogs who are not having perfect body but we should instead help them and support them..pitying won't change anything..Thats what I learn from the trip..I'm
gonna plan another trip to SPCA again around last week of Nov..heres some pics


My last trip is to JUSCO to watch Eagle Eye with MSM, Jac and Hastane...its a nice and cool show..I encouraged you to watch...After watching we went to hunt for food...and guess what this is my first time spending RM 20 on food..But no regrets for the food is delicious..we eat at Sushi Queen..later we went to shop 4ahwhile..around 3pm we are waiting at the entrance to wait 4 our parents to pick us up...on the way to the entrance i met Li Fang..Long time no see her adi but still the same..hehe...later after JUSCO I went to my mum friend's house to raya...that day my stomach really bloated...

7 comments:

Sachan said...

MSM??!!!!!

jess said...

maniac shardhana morgan..wakakaka

||shanshan|| said...

Then what about MTY?
Haha!

jess said...

tak sesuai langsung

||shanshan|| said...

cheh..Then what? Tenggilangsat? xD

jess said...

lagi tak sesuai...my ori name the best la

||shanshan|| said...

Ish =.= Then i also can say squeaky tak sesuai with me ma~ T_T