Sunday, October 26, 2008

Devastated


Im DEVASTATED!!!!All my films like sedang pakat to fin season at the same time..how can this be??end when my holidays are approaching..no way...my Reaper, Greys Anatomy, Cashmere Mafia and Supernatural...all season finale by this week..emm actually greys and cashmere finish last week..supernatural and reaper this week....noo have to wait for like one year for the next season for all my films...ahhh don be on spm day or i will cry..lolz..here are some pics on the movie i like the most...


Reaper


Supernatural





Grey's Anatomy


Cashmere Mafia

Anyway i still can survive when i get House, Honey and Clover and The Tracy Fragment from MSM...MSM prepare to give me when test is over..lolz For the pass few days was busy studying biology..still stuck in nutrition topic for like 3 days..ahh disaster...anyway thank God today is Deepavali!!! can relief stress by rempuhing hastane's house today...yeah Hastane prepare for our rempuhan to ur house..haha its a tradition for me to go Hastane's house every year when Deepavali..so no matter what happen I will go..will prsent you Hastane's inner house that i take last year...ps: don take notice of me k..haha


Lastly HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all Indian citizens!!

2 comments:

Sachan said...

Happy Deepavali To Me! Cos I'm an Indian Citizen!!

jess said...

oops happy deepavali!! i tot u don celebrate deepavali