Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tiring Day


Yo wassup people..long time no online..internet not available a few weeks ago...frustated...before asking my brother to fix, i give a few assumptions which is my modem might spoilt or the wire kena gigit by mouse or maybe SQUEKY!!! How dare you squeky???lolz At last today my brother came back from Penang and he have to reformat...Can u believe that???I have to reinstall all programmes again..ARGH..anyway today after back from school still confuse with addmath then later have to go JUSCO to buy golden mushroom...me and my mum practically shopping for food..we bought some biscuits, breads, chocolates, hot dogs to eat...here are some pics of the food..

3 flavour of mini biscuits, chips more, kit kat, hot dog bread(food for friendship) and dairy milk

wen i reach home its kinda late i have no chance to sleep in the afternoon, have to prepare myself to BI tuition..me and tjen wye was like talking like maniac until teacher reminds us when is our test..theres one passage teacher gave us...its about Loius Braille..i think by seeing his name u all should know what he had invented..look how cool it is his invention..he was permanently blind before he invented braille for blind people to read books...and he was blind since the aged of three!!!a pic of him

Louis Braille

so conclusion is today i din sleep in the afternoon so kinda sleepy and tired..

Ps: Thanks for presenting the song for me MSM..im so touched..haha

10 comments:

Sachan said...

Haiya, I do wat also still kena called MSM.... wan me to design something for your header? the pic nice lah...but change your header wan font...a lil too contrast ady... U beta save some chocolate for me....hehe

||shanshan|| said...

SQUEKY is my friend!How could you blame her/him? xD Or..you meaning me? =.= And if vi vian saw the chocolates that you bought,she surely become MVV Haha!

jess said...

ok no problem..design 4 me the chocolate gonna finish by dis week lo..hehe yupz i mean u!!!

||shanshan|| said...

[Teng]Ei =.= Wrong spelling lar..haha! Only my tuan know how to spell.. XP and i not that tham chiak like you all,go and chiak your wire..Btw,I dont eat wires..I eat YOU!!!Haha![Morgan] =.= dont perasan har! Haha!

Hui said...

[ Jess ] You shud share some with me =D

Sachan said...

hey Squeaky ah...what you mean perasan...?? U mean I'm ur master?? hahaha

||shanshan|| said...

Did I say so...? Haha! I didnt stated there SM also? XP

Sachan said...

Morgan is my name oso wat....

Anonymous said...

hello, nice blog you got there...:D i like the way the wallpaper cooperated with everything... and the pictures also looks memorable, i envy you for being able to go to your friend's house whenever you want to, i can't do that here... well anyway, thanks for letting me view your blog, it really is nice! bye, god bless!...:D

jess said...

lolz..we wan to go ppl hse need permission oni can go...anyway check out my blog wen u on9 and leave comment yea..hehe thanks