Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visit to Ying hse

Today after my bm tuition, my mother babysit the small little girl's dad fetch me and my mum to his hse for a treat..almost a month we din't see her adi..miss her so much...her mum prepare sphagetti and pizza for us..not forgetting some chocolates from other country....den later we look around their new home and see their photo album..after that they fetch us home again...Ying still as usual shouting and jumping like nobody business..here are some pics of her and me



Tan Ying Ru

4 comments:

Sachan said...

Happy happy memories...
She's all grown up ady...
Who are the maniacs????

||shanshan|| said...

O.o this girl is the girl in your house last time i saw when i went to your house wan ah?

Hui said...

She lurves to bully her ;D

jess said...

yea